The Complete B2B Prospecting Checklist
The world has changed. The way we buy has changed. The way we communicate with each other has been one of the biggest changes. Prospecting can be fun… if you know the right way to go about it! In this course, you will learn how to utilise ALL the tools that enable you to reach prospects and that proactive salespeople need to learn, master, and use each day. Level up your prospecting skills and adapt to a new way of selling and stop customers from holding onto their cash.
Session 1 – Tuesday 19th January 10:00-11:00 via Zoom
Session 2 – Tuesday 26th January 10:00-11:00 via Zoom
Private coaching sessions booked directly w/c 1st February
Session 1 – Web Class (1 hour)
- Focussing on the right buyers and building your Ideal Client Avatar
- Knowing what you do and how you help people
- Like. Trust. Why are trust and value now so important?
- It’s not the method it’s the message. Showing your buyers, you know them
- Make it personal – the difference between personal vs personalisation
- Insights – what are they and how do you create them?
- How to be a top performer and turn insights into sales
- The A-ha moment!
Week 1 Assignment
Session 2 – Web Class (1 hour)
- How to leverage your selling on LinkedIn
- When and when not to sell on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn tools and tips to connect you with prospects including voice notes and video
- Email prospecting and getting the message right
- Using video in the sales process to stand out from the crowd
- Virtual meetings – how to have an impact and sell in an online meeting
- The B2B Checklist and what to put in your sales toolbox
Week 2 Assignment
1-1 private 60-minute online coaching session – booked before course
- 1-1 private online coaching session with each attendee
- Review your assignments
- Discuss your greatest challenges right now and the 1 thing you would like to work on right now
- Create your personalised action plan and sales strategy