Conference and Event Enquiry Handling and Conversion Excellence
This is an interactive workshop for delegates and will offer a strong platform for achieving excellence in enquiry handling. The delegates will cover telephone techniques, good practice and selling skills to convert business. Each delegate will be asked to complete a SMART action plan to take back to their venue.
Conference Sales Team Members and Conference Office Managers
Connection, Service Delivery, Manner and Approach and Follow Up and identifying the key criteria in each area, ensuring all the key details are highlighted and understood.
- Connection – ensuring the customer is offered an easy to do business route to booking with us
- Service Delivery – Gathering all the critical information from the customer yet ensuring that we identify the buying needs of a customer, outline a property’s Features, Advantages and Benefits and identifying to the customer how we will service their enquiry
- Manner and Approach – Demonstrate to the customer our keenness to secure their business, demonstrate our knowledge and expertise so instilling confidence
- Follow Up – Demonstrate to the customer how we can service their business, with professional, timely information and an understanding of their specific requirements. Do what we promised, follow up our enquiry!
Mandy Jennings – Paje Consultancy & Sales Director of Venues of Excellence
Nicola Jenkinson – Paje Consultancy & Business Development Manager at Venues of Excellence
Mandy Jennings Experience: Mandy has vast experience in hotels and venues and has managed many high performance teams. Her energy and drive are matched by her absolute professionalism – and it is no surprise that her work experience encompassing over 25 years, includes senior/director level sales positions with Thistle, Forte, Le Meridien and Marriott Hotels plus experience and reputation as Sales Director for the De Vere Group and Principal Hayley Hotels & Venues. As well as running her own consulting and training company she is the Sales Director for Venues of Excellence.
Nicola Jenkinson Experience: Nicky has worked with Paje since the company was formed and has completed many and varied sales projects with great success. Nicky previously worked in senior sales roles for Principal Hotels, Handpicked Hotels, Arcadian and Forte Heritage. She was Head of Sales Development for De Vere Hotels. Nicky is very tenacious and knows exactly how to get through to the right contacts – she is a force to be reckoned with and will sharing her top tips for successful sales research and telesales.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation by an Attendee
- Up to 4 weeks prior to the course – you can cancel your place on the course and your prepaid fees can be transferred to another course.
- Less than 4 weeks prior to the course – no refund, no transfer of fees to another course.
Cancellation of a Course
Unfortunately, there are times when it is necessary for us to cancel a course. We may do this up to four weeks in advance of the course, if delegate numbers are not sufficient.
If we cancel a course, we can transfer you to another course of your choice or refund you the course fee.
Please do not make non-refundable reservations for accommodation or travel to a course in advance of four weeks of the course date.
If you have an queries regarding the course or if you wish to discuss our multiple delegate packages, please contact us on 07402 30 85 64 or [email protected]