Mental Health First Aider
Over four live online training sessions become a qualified Mental Health First Aider
- Monday 22nd November 14:15 – 17:30
- Wednesday 24th November 14:15 – 17:30
- Monday 29th November 14:15 – 17:30
- Wednesday 1st December 14:15 – 17:30
Giving you an in-depth understanding, knowledge and practical skills to support others. This course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider through giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support
This is an online course and is made up of both individual learning activities and a series of live sessions.
The live sessions are interactive and delivered through slides, video clips, activities, discussion and case studies which we will explore as a group to embed learning.
Individual learning is based on a combination of videos, workbook activities and reading, which can be done at your own pace, usually between one and two hours per session, in advance of each live session.
Gavin Percy – Managing Director – Balancing Edges
Following some Mental Health issues close to him Gavin has decided to specialise in Mental Health First Aid Training to improve attitudes to Mental Health in the workplace. This will improve morale; loyalty; productivity and employee wellbeing. Balancing Edges is working in partnership with Paje Learning & Development Academy to bring you this course.
Costs, Terms and Conditions
10% discount on check out when using the booking code Web10 at https://www.trybooking.co.uk/BDUM
Course fees paid on booking.
Cancellation by an Attendee
Up to 14 days prior to the course – you can cancel your place on the course and your prepaid fees can be transferred to another course.
Less than 14 days prior to the course – no refund, no transfer of fees to another course.
Cancellation of a Course
Unfortunately, there are times when it is necessary for us to cancel a course. We may do this up to 14 days in advance of the course, if delegate numbers are not sufficient.
If we cancel a course, we can transfer you to another course of your choice or refund you the course fee.
- Account Management & Development
- 12 Jun 2023
Time9.30-11.30 each Monday for three weeks from 13th January
- All Day