Sales Office Excellence
Trainer led virtual course focused on Conference and Event Sales Office enquiry handling best practice working to the latest industry standards and BDRC benchmarking criteria. Developed and delivered by award-winning enquiry handling excellence trainers with many years of sales and conference office experience.
Run over a 12 week period including introduction, 9 training modules and assessment on completion. The nine modules will be held at the same time each week for one hour and a short assignment is completed each week in your own time between each module.
Small learning groups to a maximum of 10 people in any workshop giving you the opportunity to talk through current issues
Suitable for team members handling conferences, events, reservation calls and enquiries, including those working on reception or front desk who are responsible for taking enquiries.
- 9 x 1 hour interactive workshops covering the following topics;
- UNDERSTANDING YOUR CUSTOMERS
- ENQUIRY QUALIFICATION TECHNIQUES
- CHECKING AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
- PROPOSING YOUR VENUE TO WIN BUSINESS
- CONVERSION TACTICS
- SALES LEADS AND REFERRALS
- BOOKING MANAGEMENT
- EVENT COORDINATION
- FOLLOW UP
- Assessments and 1-1’s to ensure delegates hit the industry standards
- Certification upon completion
Cost: £315.00 + VAT per delegate for the complete course
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation by an Attendee
- Up to 4 weeks prior to the course – you can cancel your place on the course and your prepaid fees can be transferred to another course.
- Less than 4 weeks prior to the course – no refund, no transfer of fees to another course.
Cancellation of a Course
Unfortunately, there are times when it is necessary for us to cancel a course. We may do this up to four weeks in advance of the course, if delegate numbers are not sufficient.
If we cancel a course, we can transfer you to another course of your choice or refund you the course fee.
If you have an queries regarding the course or if you wish to discuss our multiple delegate packages, please contact us on 07523 37 21 26 or [email protected]