CONFERENCE & EVENT SALES ENQUIRY HANDLING
Brand New Online Self-led Study Course
- Training developed and delivered by award-winning enquiry handling excellence trainers with many years of sales and conference office experience
- Focused Conference and Event Sales Office enquiry handling best practice working to industry and BDRC benchmarking criteria
- 7 topics expertly guide you through the process of a sales call;
- FIRST CLASS CALL CONNECTION
- DEMONSTRATING PASSION & PROFESSIONALISM
- EXPERTLY UNDERSTANDING YOUR CUSTOMER NEEDS
- ONLINE & ELECTRONIC ENQUIRY HANDLING
- POLISHED PRESENTING
- KNOCKOUT PROPOSALS
- FANTASTIC FOLLOW-UP
- Take part in the online self-led program at a time and place to suit you
- Follow the training in short 15 minute sessions covering 1 topic at a time, course completed in two hours including welcome, introduction and 7 key learning areas
- Quizzes and assessments to ensure delegates have understood the key areas and learning points
- Certification upon completion
- £95+VAT per delegate
Michelle - Alton Towers Resort
"The course was really informative and very easy to follow. The information included gave me a great insight into how the sales process works and the impact that different ways of dealing with clients can be used to create rapport and increase interest. I would be very interested in doing more courses from this provider as the layout and delivery was exceptional."
Invest in the heart of your business
The Conference Sales Office plays a critical role in your businesses success, makes yours 'Best In Class'
The conference office sits at the heart of a venue. Selling not just meeting and event space but accommodation, food and beverage, as well as bolt-on services such as AV, security, marquees and numerous other suppliers.
The conference office has the autonomy to say yes or no to a piece of business. The right decision can mean hitting target, but the wrong decision can mean blocking out the diary with the wrong business impacting overall profitability.
Just as proactive as account managers and business development managers, asking the right questions, anticipating customers needs and creating opportunities for the future – all crucial proactive steps towards the overall success of a venue.