CONFERENCE & EVENT “SALES OFFICE EXCELLENCE”
Brand New Trainer Led Virtual Course
- Training developed and delivered by award-winning enquiry handling excellence trainers with many years of sales and conference office experience
- Focused Conference and Event Sales Office enquiry handling best practice working to industry and BDRC benchmarking criteria
- 9 x 1 hour interactive workshops covering the following topics;
- UNDERSTANDING YOUR CUSTOMERS
- ENQUIRY QUALIFICATION TECHNIQUES
- CHECKING AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
- PROPOSING YOUR VENUE TO WIN BUSINESS
- CONVERSION TACTICS
- SALES LEADS AND REFERRALS
- BOOKING MANAGEMENT
- EVENT COORDINATION
- FOLLOW UP
- Assessments and 1-1’s to ensure delegates hit the industry standards
- Certification upon completion
- Small learning groups to a maximum of 10 people in any workshop giving you the opportunity to talk through current issues
- Course completed over 12 weeks including introduction, 9 modules and assessment
- £315+VAT per delegate
Invest in the heart of your business
The Conference Sales Office plays a critical role in your businesses success, makes yours 'Best In Class'
The conference office sits at the heart of a venue. Selling not just meeting and event space but accommodation, food and beverage, as well as bolt-on services such as AV, security, marquees and numerous other suppliers.
The conference office has the autonomy to say yes or no to a piece of business. The right decision can mean hitting target, but the wrong decision can mean blocking out the diary with the wrong business impacting overall profitability.
Just as proactive as account managers and business development managers, asking the right questions, anticipating customers needs and creating opportunities for the future – all crucial proactive steps towards the overall success of a venue.