Are you happy with your achievements?
Are you happy with where you are in your life? Your achievements in work and business? Your professional and personal status? The money you earn? Or do you secretly wish you could do and have more?
All too often we restrict ourselves to living a smaller life than we really desire simply because we don’t dare to think bigger. We’re afraid to dream or aspire to more because we’re scared that we’ll fail or are fearful that we don’t somehow deserve it.
How to start playing big
So how can you start playing big in your life? What little changes can you make in how you think and act? Here are a few suggestions:
- Eliminate words like just, little and only when talking about yourself and what you do.
- Dare to dream bigger in your career or business – and go for it!
- Talk yourself up, not down, when meeting new people.
- Buy yourself something from a shop or brand you desire but assume is beyond you.
- If you own nice clothes wear them – don’t leave them in the wardrobe waiting for the ‘right occasion’.
- Treat yourself to lunch in a really lovely restaurant once a week or once a month even… just because.
These may, at first glance, seem simple actions, but they mean a lot more. They mean that you deserve them, that you are entitled to them, that you can enjoy them.
And as you start playing bigger, so your inner belief will slowly adjust. You’ll live up to the new, bigger you, and unconsciously look for opportunities that allow you to live a bigger life – and enjoy more of the lovely rewards that come with it.
So think BIG, Dream BIG and watch the opportunities open up to you!!